Friday, June 21, 2013

Time to Bake

I have not been baking lately because it seems way to hot to turn on the oven.  Yesterday Tukker reminded me that we have not made cookies in a VERY long time.  It has been a week but to a 4 year old I would have to guess that is a very long time when you are used to your Mom making cookies every other day.

So we pulled out the measuring cups and spoons, lined them up biggest to smallest, then smallest to biggest and started making some peanut butter cookies.  I always have the boys help pour ingredients, crack the eggs and anything else to get the dough made.  Yesterday though I decided to let them help me roll the balls into dough and put them on the cookie sheet.  When Tukker asked and I responded, "sure!" Matt looked at me as if I were crazy(I am a little).  What he didn't know is after we were done I was going to send the boys right on over to him to get cleaned up  Hahahaha!! They actually did really well forming balls and using the fork to make the signature peanut butter print in the cookies.




No comments:

Post a Comment