Saturday, June 15, 2013

Father's Day Fun

Happy Father's Day!!

I had a lot of fun with the boys this year making some special gifts for Matt.  I thought this year they were old enough to participate a little bit more.  I started the search for a cute gift that he would love and we could make together.




This one was fun! I found it on Pinterest. I don't know what it is about little feet...but they are just so cute! It seems like I have been doing a lot of "feet" crafts lately. The hardest part was writing letters on the bottom of the boys feet without them squirming so much you don't mess the letter up.  If I do it again I would put the letter's a little higher on their feet.  I really had to have the boys flex their toes to be able to get a good picture of them and their cute little feet.

Tukker knows how to write his name but hasn't ever written anything else.  I thought it would be very special that he wrote about why he loved his daddy for his very first group of words.  So we practice letters and he thought of some reasons he loved his daddy, picked his favorite, and then we wrote it on paper.  Brekkon is our artistic one, he loves to paint, and really create anything so I had him make the frame for what Tukker wrote, and a card too.

We are also going to make chocolate covered bacon with brown sugar, toasted coconut, peanuts, and other sprinkled goodies on top.  I will update tomorrow with a picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment