Monday, October 21, 2013

E-I-E-I-O

It has been quite some time since I have blogged!  I have really missed it.  I have so much to share but first wanted to share the events and details of Brekkon's 3rd birthday party.  
Brekkon wanted an E-I-E-I-O birthday party.  The specific request was a sheep and a red barn.  This is what we came up with! 

~THE MENU~



 The sweet tea in Mason jars was a huge hit!
 A sheep cake for Brekkon just as he requested.

~Mahaffey Farm~



Friends loaded up with their farm gear upon arival...









The petting farm that came had rabbits, chickens, ducks, sheep and goats. 



Brekkon followed "Cuddles" around all afternoon.

 




My father in law just happens to be a farmer so he was blessed with the privileged of leading all the kids through a planting peas activity!  He was such a trooper!

The little goat was a hit, Brekkon was able to bottle feed him plus he jumped up on the food table twice!! Isn't he cute?


My greatest friend April took all the pictures for me so I could relax and enjoy the party...She is simply the best!  I had the invites and printing done with Pretty Little Parties.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREKKON!!


No comments:

Post a Comment